Tuesday, October 8, 2013

All Dressed Up

My dear friend Anne-Marie had a birthday recently, and here is the card I made for her to help her celebrate.  Very little stamping involved, but somehow a table (and kitchen bench) full of cardstock, dies, accessories, and general stamping mess went into the creation of this.


It didn't really come out as I had pictured it (do these things ever?) but I was pretty happy with the result.  And I can't believe it's taken me two months to get around to matching Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay with Elegant Eggplant!  Green and purple - what an awesome colour combination :-)

Images © 1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Sketched Birthday
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana 
Accessories:  Dress Up Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails