Saturday, December 8, 2012

Another birthday card

Just a little card I whipped up for my friend Liz's birthday a couple of weeks ago ... for a wonder, this card came out pretty much exactly as I had imagined it!  Usually the colours don't match like I wanted, or the layout is just a shade wrong in some indefinable way, but not this time!


As with this card made for my Dad's 80th birthday recently, the main layer is popped up on Dimensionals so that you get the full effect of the punched out circle and pierced detail.

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
Accessories:  2-1/2" Circle Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Bitty Banners Framelits, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder


1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is a lovely layout, Chris. Gorgeous card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails