Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Sophie

It was my gorgeous sister in law's birthday last week, and as is traditional, I had completely forgotten and had to whip a card up quickly to get in the mail in time to reach her.  It just wouldn't be a birthday without a last minute card, after all it's not like I have all the stuff lying around ready to make cards... um, well, I probably do.  I'm just forgetful and slack.


Anyway, happy birthday Sophie!

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party,Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake

Other:Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Pearls

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails