Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mmmm, ice cream...!

I saw a really cute ice cream card the other week, and it reminded me ... "hey!  I have that punch!" (yes, sad but true - I have so many punches I sometimes forget which ones I have.  Remind me to post a picture of them all one day).

It took me a while to get around to actually making my homage to the original, but it was worth it.  In hindsight, I think I could have added some bling to jazz it up a little, but the girl who eventually received this for her 14th birthday party last week loved it, and who could ask for more than that?


The cupcake from the Cupcake Builder Punch makes an awesome ice cream scoop!  And the Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder really does have a waffle-cone sort of look about it :-)


Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
 
Stamp(s): Memorable Moments (sneak preview from 2012-13 Catalogue)
Ink: Soft Suede

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette
Other: Cupcake Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch,Extra-Large Oval Punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails