Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cherry Cobbler Butterflies

As you can see, I'm still playing around with my butterfly dies - this time the Beautiful Wings Embosslit, which cuts and embosses five gorgeous little butterflies at once.

I have made a card similar to this one before, but this time I just wanted to go with a really simple colour scheme. You might guess that I'm pretty happy with the result, and you'd be right!

Supplies used:
Stamp(s): Hello Again
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Scallop Oval Punch, 5 x 3.5cm Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones


And I'm also having a lot of fun using the little self adhesive rhinestones on my butterflies lately - they turn a simple card into a special card with almost no effort whatsoever!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails