Saturday, February 5, 2011

Envelope Full of Hearts

It was the first Stamp Club of the year last Saturday, and there I was with no project and no ideas - Splitcoast Stampers to the rescue!

I took along a bunch of stuff, most of which didn't get used (naturally) and came away with this card, which I am totally rapt in!

I used the set I {heart} Hearts, and the Full Heart and Heart to Heart punches. You can see that some of the punched hearts have a blue floral pattern on them - these were punched out of a piece of Whisper White cardstock stamped with the Bella Toile background stamp (also used in the base layer) in Baja Breeze, then sponged around the edges for added definition.

I found all the hearts were cute, but the card looked like something was missing - the simple addition of some butterflies punched out using my Beautiful Wings Embosslit solved that problem!

I was so happy with this that I made a second one a couple of days later - I'll post this in a day or so.

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: I {Heart} Hearts, Bella Toile
Ink: Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo
Other: Scallop Envelope Die, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails