Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dusting off the cobwebs

Okay, so it's been a while since I updated ... not as bad as some (not looking at anyone in particular but you know who you are) but still.

I have an excuse! We were busy preparing for the Craft & Quilt Fair last weekend, which went really well (hi again to everyone who came past on the Saturday evening and Sunday when I was there!).

I have yet to photograph the One Sheet Wonder display I sneak peeked a while back, which got some lovely comments during both Paperific and the Craft & Quilt Fair, but I hope to get to that this week.

In the meantime, here are some of the cards I put out for sale ... some sold, although I haven't checked to see which ones yet (but it was very exciting, as I've never made cards for sale before). Yes, I have used the One Sheet Wonder template yet again, because it is a great way of making a bunch of cards all at once - once you get the hang of it you can put the lot together in only a few hours.

This is a beautiful colour combination ... it turns out that one of the new In Colors for this year, Baja Breeze, coordinates wonderfully with Not Quite Navy, and I have rediscovered Elegant Eggplant, a dark purple which goes great with Pale Plum.





Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Baroque Motifs, Oval All, Best Yet (Hostess Set), Weathered, Upsy Daisy, Wonderful Favourites

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum
Cardstock:
Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Other: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Tag Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails